Vibram Open Qualifiers (VOQs)
- The top two finishers (that opt-in) at each of the VOQs will earn spots into the Vibram Open.
- There is a $10 opt-in fee that must be paid to the TD before the VO Qualifier Event starts.
- Half of this money will go to the VOQ event. Half will go to the Vibram Open.
- Players that already have spots available to them may not compete for these spots.
- Qualifiers have two weeks to register for the VO. If qualifiers fail to register within two weeks, the next qualifier(s) will have one week to claim their spots.
View 2012 Vibram Open Qualifiers in a full screen map
Each of the VOQ Tournament Directors received a copy of the VOQ Guidelines document below. Please feel free to read it. The more people that know the guidelines, the more consistent the VOQs will be. Thanks.